- Montreal Canada
- Inspiration for my palette:
- Living in a cookie-cutter townhouse I wanted to do something drastically different so when we renovated our main floor last October we installed new dark brown floors and I wanted all our existing furniture pieces to stand out. I've always loved the color blue and this was a great opportunity to integrate it into my decor in a bold way.
- Colors used in my room
- Blue, white, black, orange, grey and gold.
- Tips for using color successfully
- Don't be afraid to be bold by adding a splash of color through your accessories.
Try to keep your big pieces of furniture neutral.
Be creative, make your own art, this would make your space feel like your own and your family and friends will feel welcomed.
Try to add some black elements in every space.
- Cool Blue
Room for Color