Ever since I came across the wonder that is gold spray paint a few years ago, it's been one of my favorite things to reach for when I am looking to add that extra special something. Like anything else, moderation is key, but it still surprises me how a little gold can transform the most ordinary of things into a sleeker and more sophisticated version of itself. Let these great ideas from around the web inspire you to take a look around your home to see if a little gold can help refresh your beloved items.
- Gold Brackets from Lay Baby Lay.
- Pendant Lamps from Lulu's.
- Coffee Table Makeover from the Hunted Interior.
- Dresser with gold details from My Notting Hill.
- Office Chair from Hither and Thither.
- Gold Faceted Lamp from Dream A Little Bigger.
- Gold shelves from Dwellings By Devore.
- Golden frame from Bryn Alexandra.
- Gold Dipped Bar Stools from HoneyBearLane.
- Gold Trash Can from Crab And Fish.
- Updated Bar Cart from History in High Heels.
- Striped fridge from The Every Girl.
- Gold desk dishes from Homey Oh My.
- Gold Dipped Vase from Two Twenty One.
- Brass Figurines from Hi Sugarplum.