Alvhem. It's such a simple arrangement, with just a few key components used to create the ultimate hang-out spot...
- The most obvious ingredient in this arrangement is the incredible arched window. Not easy to find, but if you have a floor-to-ceiling window or one that's low to the floor, you can recreate this look.
- Floor cushions create a much more casual vibe than a built-in window seat or bench. Propped up against the wall, they offer a cozy place to lay back and relax.
- A rug creates padding on the floor, while a blanket makes this nook even more inviting.
- A sculptural floor lamp offers reading light low to the ground, while tealights on the window ledge create a soft glow at night. Stacks of magazines and books are waiting to be leafed through.
- A breakfast tray offers a flat, rimmed surface to rest your coffee.
- Two simple, white flower containers bring balance to the far corner of the nook.