With all the social media we have now, letter writing is truly a lost art. Perhaps that is why we are seeing more decor inspired by old letters, postage stamps and postcards.
The first four photos above are inspiration for how to incorporate old letters or postcards into your decor. I've also rounded up some accessories as listed below.
• Paris Postcard Canvas Tote from Ballad Designs
• French Envelope Boxes from Jayson Home and Garden - $22 each
• Assorted Pillows from Bonjour Mon Coussin - €35 each
• Italian Letter Decoupage Tray from John Derian - $165
• One of a kind Antique Correspondence Placemats from John Derian - $55 each
(Images: 1 Blueprint, Martha Stewart, 2 via Decorology, 3 & 4 Rachel Whiting)