Artist Dale Chihuly is best known for his vibrant, colorful glass works that infuse organic forms with a Burtonesque sense of whimsy. The artwork pictured is titled "Persian Ceiling" and is an installation that was featured at the MFA Boston as a part of his series "Through the Looking Glass."
Clockwise from left:
1. Blazing Poppies Wallpaper $148 at Anthropologie
2. Gypsy Chandelier $159 at Urban Outfitters
3. Curvy Chrysanthemum Vase $28 at Anthropologie
4. Josef Albers Nesting Tables $1,950 at MoMA Store
5. System 1-2-3 Dining Chair in Fabric $956 at Design Within Reach
6. Persian Ceiling by Dale Chihuly via Art Blart
Images: As credited above.