Cherry Blossom season is a short but beautiful time in DC. The National Cherry Blossom Festival predicts that peak bloom time this year will be April 1st to 4th and the full blooming period will be March 28th to April 11th. Last year in our first AT DC post, we rounded up cherry blossom home decor inspiration from around the web. This year we've found more modern cherry blossom home products and inspiration. Info below the jump...
• 1 Cherry Blossom Tile from Ann Sacks
Cherry Blossom Throw Pillows ($82.95 each)
• 3 Cherry Blossom Home Wall Art Mural Removable Sticker ($59.97)
• 4 Cherry Blossom Branch with Birds VINYL WALL DECAL GRAPHIC ART STICKER HOME DECOR from Etsy seller Expressingyou ($50)
• 5 Cherry Blossom 16pc, Gift Box from Friendly Kitchenware
• 6 Cherry Blossom Customizable Laptop Skins by Etsy seller lilypang ($24)
• 7 Outdoor table by architectural firm Klein
• 8 Outdoor chair by architectural firm Klein
• 9 Sakulight modern lighting design by Chihiro Tanaka and inspired by cherry blossoms.
• 10 Mod Blossoms and Buds Photo Album from Etsy seller doublehappiness ($40)
More Cherry Blossom Inspiration:
• The Harajuku Bedding and Decor Line by Bliss Living
• Lenox "Cherry Blossom" Medium Bowl from Macy's ($86)
• Cherry Blossom Wall Sculpture from Urban Outfitters ($28)
• Design*sponge guest blog post "Cherry Blossoms in Tokyo and LA- and For the Home"
• Cherry Blossom Season in DC
The Cherry Blossom Festival takes place in DC from March 28 through April 12. Click here to find out more about the festival and cherry blossoms in DC.