At the moment, I have done as much as is financially possible to modernize my teeny-tiny condo bathroom. With its original 1940s coral and maroon tile and a razor-depository medicine cabinet, it is, if nothing else, charming. Of course there are days, however, that I dream of a spacious bathroom, with windows, footed tub and gorgeous new tile. But until freelance writers are paid like NFL players, it's fun to just dream up the details that I would include in my space.
Clockwise from top left:
1. Pantone Toothbrushes, $10 for a set of 5. ADA approved? Who knows, but they are oh-so-cute and you know it.
2. An item I have been dreaming about for years: ModWalls Glass Mosaic Tile for kitchen or bath. This pattern is Brio Blend City Sunshine, for $7.95 per 1.5 square foot sheet. They come in mesh-backed sheets, ready for sticking!
3. Elegant Stone Resin bath accessories from CB2, $4.95 - $9.95. Yes, I know these aren't that expensive, but in my dream bathroom, I would have a counter to put them on!
4. Matching, pretty bathroom textiles! Like this SKAGERN Bath Sheet from IKEA, $12.99. Beach towel-reminiscent, this terry towel is of medium-thickness and is "highly absorbent."
5. Now for the kicker! I'm not sure if this tub would fit in my condo, let alone in my bathroom. Maybe for my birthday? As it is called the Birthday Bath from Kohler. A freestanding bath in a variety of colors, made of enameled cast iron. List price, $6846.10.
6. And to sweeten the deal, a dash of happy succulents. From your local hothouse or pick a set of three up at West Elm for $22.50 - $31.50.
(Images as linked above.)