Whether you thrive on the visual stimulation of clutter or require a clean and simple atmosphere at home, don’t underestimate the importance of a well lit hallway. Natural light is ideal, but alternate light sources are also a must. Combine ceiling fixtures, table lamps and even wall washers to highlight collections and create a more open feel. A small space can appear messy in an instant if you don't find a home for your belongings. Utilize the walls, floors and ceiling in order to add dimension and keep your entryway from falling flat.
Some beautiful entryway inspiration from around the web, as shown above:
1. Photos by Alvhem via Solid Frog
2. Photos by Jonny Valiant on Ideat via Poppytalk
3. The home of Irina Graewe via Design Sponge
4. Harlem apartment via Houzz
5. via Design Sponge
6. via Selina Lake
7. Photos by Angus Fergusson via House and Home
8. via Solid Frog
9. via door sixteen
10. via Inspire Bohemia
Images: As credited above.