If our email inbox is anything to go by, it looks like some of you were busy over the holidays, building play kitchens with which to surprise your little ones. As always, we love to see your unique takes on this classic toy.
Many thanks to the Ohdeedoh readers who sent us in their lovely photos. From left to right, they are:
- Daphne's Play Kitchen, from Chelsie Young (See more photos on Flickr.)
- Sadie's Play Kitchen, from Jessica Christian of The Adventures of Rory and Jess and Sadie
- Play Kitchen made with Ikea Components, from Roberta Sormani
- Cardboard Play Kitchen, from Adrienne Brown of Four Bad Apples
- Retro-Modern Play Kitchen, from Jennifer Spencer of Itsy Bitsy Play Food