1. Like a grosgrain ribbon belt, a wall of grassy green stripes pulls together a collection of white cotton seating.
2. Sun-sational salmon mixed with shades of pink calls to mind long Vineyard days and summers on the Cape.
3. A classic preppy combination. Pink and green take a walk on the glamorous side.
4. Regatta bound. Boat sails and ocean breezes inspire a soothingly cheerful room.
5. Reminiscent of a closet full of button-downs, this dining room is dressed in its feminine, pin-stripy best.
6. Sunshiny stripes provide the perfect shade for Muffy (and Mitzy)!
7. A modern design with preppy, pastel roots.
8. Sherbet colors and refined prints capture the essence of contemporary country club style.
9. Sun-bleached citrus hues set the tone in this (almost) perfect, symmetrical bedroom.
10. Like a party tent, awning stripes define the space and act as a fitting backdrop for a prized family portrait (of Uncle Schnauzer).