Spring has officially started and even though it may be gray and cooler than we were hoping for I enjoy spending this time daydreaming and planning my summer travels. I'm also quite the collector when I travel and keep a little bit of everything along the way. For awhile now I've been trying to find the perfect way to display a lot of what I've collected over the years and I think I've found some great simple and subtle ways to enjoy my travel mementos. It's time to bring out the memory boxes and engage in a little spring cleaning of my travel collections. I'm inspired by the small display of a few choice items in jars, even if it's just for me in my closet! How do you display your travel collections at home?
1. Armchair Travel Collections: Inspiration from Eat, Pray, Love
2. Tasteful Display of "Tacky" Souvenirs
3. Displaying Travel Souvenirs & Photos
4. Decorating With Vintage Travel Posters
5. Displaying Travel Souvenirs & Photos
Images: as noted above