- Paint a frequently open door red.
- Accessorize with a couple of red pillows.
- Punch up a neutral color scheme with a dramatic red lamp.
- Paint the inside of drawers, or even a desk, a glossy red for a bold surprise.
- If you love the red sofa- go for it! It can be an anchor for a whole room.
- Paint a piece of old or lackluster furniture a happy shade of red.
- Create your own architectural statement with a bit of red paint on the wall.
Images: marusica (with permission), mabelshouse, nerylwalker, Martha Stewart, lakbdesign (with permission), e lisa (with permission), Dottie Angel (with permission), The New Domestic, Living Etc, omoo (with permission)