The garage might be one of the best rooms to pull inspiration from. It's a small space so it needs to be well organized. It gets plenty of wear and tear so pieces have to be functional yet sturdy. And it has built-in industrial charm. If you're into that.
• 1 This garage-style door opens up for the ultimate indoor/outdoor space. Created for the Curran House by David Baker & Partners Architects.
• 2 Organized chaos at Choke Motorcycle Shop via The Selby.
• 3 Gold Oil Can Coffee Set by Designcommando.
• 4 Neon Ford sign in NYC’s Motor City Bar.
• 5 Work Lamps by Design House Stockholm.
• 6&7 This home features a vintage metal door as a rolling room divider as well as oil drums for an impromptu dining table.
• 8 A well organized garage from Sarah Rae Trover’s post Guess Whose Garage This Is?
(Images: 1 Marion Brenner; 2 The Selby; 3 Fresh Home; 4 ynotjetlag on Panoramio; 5 Switched On Set; 6,7 The Style Files; 8 DIY Ideas)