This is by no means a new idea, but it's one we like to revisit every once in a while. My mom used to repurpose her small crystal salt and pepper shakers as vases for wildflowers. Ever since, I've saved any glass jar or bottle that would work as a bud vase...Other ideas for repurposed glass vases include medicine bottles, jelly jars, lab beakers, perfume bottles, and plain old drinking glasses. For a few examples, click through the links below.
• 1 Crystal Salt & Pepper Shaker Vases from expolitio
• 2 Small Glass Jar from Salty Dog Home
• 3 Trio of Mini Glass Bottles from Found Paper Co.
• 4 Glass Bottle Vases from Picky Picky Shop
• 5 Medicine Bottle Vases from Fun2Designs
• 6 Body & Soul Magazine, April 2008
• 7 Raikenn's Flowers from the Spring Cure 2008
• 8 Tomato Jar Vase
• How To: Clean Glue or Tape Residue from Glass
• 5 Messy Chic Bouquets
• How To: Display Cut Flowers (10 Easy Ways)