This is by no means a new idea, but it's one we like to revisit every once in a while. My mom used to repurpose her small crystal salt and pepper shakers as vases for wildflowers. Ever since, I've saved any glass jar or bottle that would work as a bud vase...
Other ideas for repurposed glass vases include medicine bottles, jelly jars, lab beakers, perfume bottles, and plain old drinking glasses. For a few examples, click through the links below.
• 1 Crystal Salt & Pepper Shaker Vases from expolitio
• 2 Small Glass Jar from Salty Dog Home
• 3 Trio of Mini Glass Bottles from Found Paper Co.
• 4 Glass Bottle Vases from Picky Picky Shop
• 5 Medicine Bottle Vases from Fun2Designs