The exclusion of color as a whole can be just as much a challenge as incorporating color into a room. I've never been able to do it, successfully, but when a strictly black & white palette is effectively achieved, the results can be stunning! Here are some of my favorite vignettes from black & white rooms.
• Anna, over at Door Sixteen, knows all about black and white. One of her recent posts highlights the new line of housewares by Diane Keaton! Dubbed K by Keaton, the line is available at Bed Bath & Beyond, and sports some bold graphic pieces.
• Scanning Blissful Blog, I came across this image they posted of new wallpaper from Fine Little Day. Paired with a bold graphic rug and piece of artwork, I love the contrast of both color and pattern.
• Over at Nordic Design, I rarely find myself uninspired. This peek inside the home of the Berzant family is no exception, as I found myself craving the simple black and white palette of their home. Well, except for the children's room, which is adorable!
• Alright, speaking of Fine Little Day (one of my absolute favorite blogs) and the new wallpaper they've come out with, check out the same pattern on a pillow (and the same rug) in the living room of Elizabeth Dunker, the creator.
• That Cole & Son wallpaper that we all love (or hate by now, who knows!) makes a subtle appearance in the hallway of this great black and white room, seen on Fine Little Day.
Images: As credited above.