I don't know if you're anything like me, but when I was a kid I had glow in the dark plastic stars scattered across my ceiling so I could look up at them at night. There is something that is both soothing and overwhelming about staring up at the stars at night that being an adult (especially one that lives in the city) can make you tend to forget. Here are a few ways to bring that feeling home, minus the cheesy-but-awesome plastic stars.
1. A vintage framed celestial map makes for a dramatic focal point in Thomas O'Brien's city apartment. Via Elle Decor
2. This whimsical print by Cake With Giants would be right at home in a child's room. $30 Cake With Giants
3. These constellation birthday cards by Felt and Wire are simply and beautifully constructed. $48 for 12 Felt and Wire
4. The constellation votive from Bhldn lets the light shine through a mercury glass votive in a pretty pattern reminiscent of the stars. $6 Bhldn
5. The Best Friends Sky Map for when the stars align. Customized with your star sign + that of your nearest and dearest. $18 Etsy
(Images: as linked above)