Inspired by Laure's post from the other day, we started looking for unusual vases and containers. We came across a beautiful selection on Domino's website. With spring just around the corner, we love the idea of fresh flowers around the house.
Instead of using a regular vase, find inspiration around your home. Your kitchen could prove to be a great resource. Things like colorful tinted glasses, wine decanters, juice bottles, or serving dishes could inspire a different type of flower arrangement.
• 1 Anemones with sweet peas create this beautiful bunch that is placed in a terra cotta planter.
• 2 A wine decanter and a small wine glass are perfect containers for the parrot tulips.
• 3 A set of shot glasses is used to highlight single stems of flowers. A beautiful combination of anemone, mimosa, viburnum, gentian, and daffodil.
• 4 Ranunculus is one of our favorite flowers. A small bunch looks stunning in this porcelain teacup from Anthropology.
• 5 We are starting to see daffodils everywhere. They are the spring flower. A cluster of them, tightened with a string, looks beautiful casually placed in a blue and white rice bowl.
To see more ideas for arranging flowers in a variety of containers from around the house, follow this link to the Domino website.