Old salvaged windows have seen many re-uses over the years, but this is a personal favorite. Indoors or out, in a retro loft or a coastal cottage, it adds an element of the unexpected to a space that needs a little definition without sacrificing any light...
• 1. I spotted this old window porch divider on a quaint little street in Annapolis.
• 2. There are many things to love about Dave ans Shyla's Los Angeles Loft, but the wall of antique windows dividing the kitchen from the living area is what made my heart skip a beat.
• 3. The suspended salvaged window wall divides the open space into functional zones but also adds to the airy vibe of this coastal hued spa.
• 4. We usually think of using this concept in large open spaces, but April and Keith proved it's jest as useful in the tiny home.
• 5. And how can we not feature Lisa Bonet's iconic window room in High Fidelity?
(Images: 1: Leah Moss, 2: Beth Zeigler for Apartment Therapy: LA, 3: casasugar, 4: via the Tiny House Blog, 5: High Fidelity)