Some thoughts on pale blue walls, inspired by the lovely bedrooms pictured above (from left to right):
• 1 Pale blue is a great backdrop for graphic print accents in orange or red. It also goes beautifully with warm wood tones in furniture or flooring.
• 2 Soft blues are excellent for bedrooms because they're calming, encouraging sleep, but also cheerful and pleasant for the morning.
• 3 Pale blue with white trim is a classic pairing that brings a very country-chic energy into a room without being too cute or cloying.
• 4 A blue with a bit of green feels sort of "old world" and has a nice femininity.
• 5 A brighter, more saturated blue looks great paired with a darker green in the olive family. Bold pairings like this might seem tough to pull off, but with lots of quirky personal touches, the room feels well-balanced.
Got pale blue walls in your bedroom? How do you like them? Please share!