We just can’t get enough of pallet reuse these days – they’re abundant and so easy to reuse. To end garden month we thought we’d leave you with these inspiring images of a rustic and relaxed garden…A cross between a flea market and a flower shop, Swedish boutique Blomstersmycket, provides great inspiration of how to incorporate found and reclaimed objects into your garden. With a simple whitewash finish the pallets look purposeful and complement any garden color pallet.
(Images via sköna hem)
Related Pallet Posts:
• Look! A Pallet Plate Rack
• Before and After: Pallets Used For Outdoor Furniture
• My Great Outdoors: Amanda's Salvaged Space
• Look: Shipping Pallet House
• Inspiration: Michael's Outdoor Banquette