Tiny bathrooms are a hard fact of life for city-dwellers and lovers of older homes. As petite person (I'm only 5'1" on a tall day) I don't mind the tiny sinks and toilets, or the itty-bitty shower stalls, I just see the opportunity to have lots of decorating fun with little commitment! A small bathroom is the perfect place to stretch yourself design-wise and take a few risks — at worst you'll have to spend an afternoon repainting when you realize mustard yellow is just not going to work for you. Here are ten small bathrooms that hit the style nail on the head.
1. Style Me Pretty shares a fun tropical bathroom.
2. Dark paint and horse themed art give this bathroom at Design Sponge a strong point of view.
3. Allison, Paul, and Ru share a tiny bathroom with lots of style in this House Tour.
4. Manhattan Nest's stark color scheme and modern light fixture are strikingly minimal in this redone bathroom.
5. Peppermint Bliss created this bright, fun bathroom with wallpaper and white paint.
6. A rope mirror and vintage accessories add whimsy to a powder room at Pancakes and Beet Juice.
7. A sleek, simple Danish bathroom from Bolig Magasinet.
8. Wicker House makes a large statement with a graphic DIY shower curtain.
9. A narrow bathroom makes a big statement lined in shoe storage, from Design Sponge.
10. A Beautiful Mess shares a fun bathroom with vintage fixtures. I love the mid-century angled cabinet!
(Image credits: Style Me Pretty; Design Sponge; Lizzie Ford; Manhattan Nest; Peppermint Bliss; Pancakes and Beet Juice; Bolig Magasinet; The Wicker House; Design Sponge; A Beautiful Mess)