Awhile ago, a friend asked us to create them an inspiration board for their bedroom. They wanted a bedroom with a strong woodland cabin feel, not unlike former Smallest Coolest contest winners, Jane & Darko's Cozy Thicket. So we put together a small resource list we thought we'd share...
[From top left to right]
- Felt Pebbles - soft 1.5" sculptures available in a variety of colors and shapes.
- Cactus Jewelry Display - a organic modern display solution.
- Waterlily lamp - ceiling lamp with shade as a water-lily leaf and cord as a green flower stem.
- Felt Acorn Drink Coasters With Squirrel Storage Bag - go nuts with your party and not worry about water stains.
- West Elm wood grain rug - love this texture, and it looks like a high pile surface, perfect for napping on.
- Umbrellas Storage Bag - a handmade soft storage solution.
- Living Stones - how ridiculously fun do these stone shaped floor cushions look?
- Woody Wood rug - amusingly, these faux wood rugs are made of fire retarding material.
- Tuula Kaakinen's Guada Fabric - you can never go wrong with Marikekko.
- DIY Log Table - gather up a bundle of cut logs and lay a table top for your own woodland table.
- Privacy Window film - these have an almost wood like texture to them, providing privacy, while letting light into your little cabin of rest.
- O chrismas tree, O chrismass tree ! Lamp - the holidays may be over, but these whimsical lamps bring a little bit of the forest into the home any time of the year.
- Faux Wood Contact Paper - we've used these ourselves to convert plain what IKEA furniture into something with a little more personality and warmth.
- Inhabit Madera bedding - quilted 320 threat count combed cotton sateen bedding...we're saving up for this ourselves.
- Field Grass pillows - handprinted and handmade in the USA with environmentally-friendly inks with no chemical waste or disposal generated.
- Signature 2.0 Dandelion Console - a big ticket item, but a beautiful one at that. Constructed of FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) certified sustainable plywood also made with formaldehyde-free adhesives.
We just noticed that AT:SF posted a beautiful house tour with some nature inspired Drift wood lamps that fits in well with this theme.