- the entrance sign, expanded metal mesh, tricycle wheel and the handle (made from and old industrial drill bit), all found on the family's property before they built their house
- corrugated metal roof left over from a 10-years-ago renovation of the couple's design studio (When they're not building amazing arboreal structures, they run a design shop, Spur Design.)
- metal flower boxes nabbed from Ikea's tent sale for a mere $4 each
- baby head mold, on the top of the post, was a flea-market find from the eastern shore.
- left-over scrap siding from a gallery show
See the full reveal, along with more photos, at Kid Baltimore.
[Photos courtesy of Joyce Hesselberth]