Every year we have the same gardening dilemma: to keep or not to keep plant markers? We really dislike those plastic things because they uglify otherwise lovely gardens. However, we will, without a doubt, forget what was planted if the markers aren't used. That's why we really love these upcycled planters found on Etsy...
We're checking these out to replace our plastic markers:
• 1 thebrickkiln's hand built herb markers
• 2 GoldenLightCeramics's herb markers for pots
• 3 monkeysalwayslook's custom vintage silverware garden markers
• 4 EstherCoombs's upcycled china plate seed markers
• 5 BayaBell's tongue depressor garden markers