Fall colors don't always have to be super bright - just look at Kenneth's walls of his living room/home office. He's been spending weeks painting one of the walls a dark blue and we must say, it does make that wood stand out a lot more than if the walls were painted white - perhaps even worse if it was overly bright pink or yellow.
Speaking of wooden desks, here are just a few we've covered in the past months:
- Using An IKEA Kitchen Table As A Desk
- Warm Your Office: Natural and Vintage Wood Desks
- 023 Bureau Desk by Atlantico
- Sami Hayek Desk for Target
- Beautiful Apple iMac Desk Setups
[Photo: courtesy of Kenneth Verburg]