Room for Color contest is going strong and accepting votes for your favorite colorful room. A colorful room doesn't have to be made up of several colors, just one accent color can really make a huge difference — especially in a home office!
Yellow is a fantastic and inspiring color to put in your home office. Even on the most grey and gloomy day, yellow will always be bold and bright. You can paint bright stripes on the wall like Killy & Olive did or reupholster a vintage chair like Cameron & Matt did!
Here are some of our favorite examples of yellow in the office:
• Killy & Oliver's Hidden Home Office
• Zoey's Gray (With Hints of Yellow) Workspace
• Yellow Rooms For Smoky Days
• Cameron & Matt's Bright and Chic Modern
• Office Oasis: Sometimes You Don't Have To Leave Home