While I have a deep seated affinity for blooms of all kinds, this week I'm considering picking up a bundle of ferns instead. With a woodsy appeal and sculptural form, they work well as a stand in for cut flowers as well as a motif on everything from framed artwork to wallpaper.
1. A group of bottles hold individual fronds for a collected look. Via Design Sponge.
2. A bold graphic in tonal shades of green works well in a small space, such as the bathroom. Via Small Shop Studio.
3. A simple mason jar makes a lush bunch the main event. Via Design Sponge.
4. A quick and easy DIY for creating your own botanical artwork by Centsational Style for BHG. Via BHG.
5. Individual fronds are used as a finishing touch to tie place settings together. Via Country Living.