If your summer travels take through a hotel with Classic Glam style that you want to bring home with you, you could buy their robe or walk out with their shampoo, but adding one of the elements that really make a room feel glam is more satisfying.
And if you're looking to replicate the elements of a beautiful hotel experience, don't forget the coffee in bed, fresh flowers, and crisp linens.
1. Portobello Chair and a half, Rachel Ashwell
2. Alessi Ottagonale Tray, DWR
3. Lush Purple/Indigo Pillow, Haus Interior
4. Modern Silver Wastebasket, High Street Market
5. Sophie Accent Table, One Kings Lane
6. Frieling French Press, Frieling
7. Miami Coverlet Biche, Maison de Vacances
8. Interlocking Trio Vase, Anthropologie
(Images: as linked above)