I like neon best the way I like any bold color: used as an accent, tempered by white or neutrals, and utilized in fresh and unexpected ways.1. Neon Artwork feels right at home when used as part of a gallery wall.
1. Played off of sweet pastels, an unexpected hint of neon feels especially fresh.
3. A sweet little ring box gets a lot more interesting with a strong dose of color.
Oh Dier Living on Etsy, $45.
4. Neon dipped serving bowls make for an eclectic touch when setting the table.
Wind and Willow Home on Etsy, $149 for the set. (Also available seperately.)
5. This tablescape expertly plays a palette of neon shades off of stark white.
Via Design Sponge.
MORE NEON ON APARTMENT THERAPY:
• Neon: Back in a Big Way
• Get the Look: Neon
• Make it Work: Pops of Neon
(Images: as credited above)