One of my favorite things to do at this time of year is to visit the local farmers markets that are so abundant in New England. From the rows of fresh fruit and produce to bundles of cut flowers, it's as much a treat just to visit as the fresh produce I take home with me is to eat. I've rounded up some fresh products and ideas inspired by local farmers markets below the jump.
1. Decorating with Radishes, from The Kitchn.
2. Farmers Market Photography Collection, $36 from Shadetree Photography on Etsy
3. Farmers Market Tote Bag DIY from Ruffled
4. Farmers Market Basket, $14 from Anthropologie
5. Farmers Market Arrangement by Domino Magazine via Flor
6. Vegetable and Fruit Block Print Notecards, $16 from Drenculture on Etsy
7. Farmers Market Desserts, $25 from Chronicle Books
8. Eat Local Seasonal Produce Calendar, $30 from Felt & Wire Shop
9. Purple Artichokes stand in for a centerpiece. From Snippet and Ink.
10. Set of 4 Recycled Hemp and Organic Cotton Napkins, $25 from TinaProduce on Etsy
(Images: as linked above)