There's nothing more frustrating when you can't find that perfect piece of furniture to finish off a room. It's can annoy you. The trick that we've learned is that if you can't find it yourself, hack it! IKEA Lacks are a great basis for a number of different hacks, and here are the ones that set themselves apart.
1. Brum's Stylish IKEA Lack Living Room Redesign Hacking an IKEA Lack shelf is one thing, but how about using it to hack your whole living room? Brum did this and he did it well. The result is an amazing redesign.
2. Using Lack Shelves As Entertainment Centers
One of the easiest uses of IKEA Lack shelves is hacking them as entertainment centers. There are a bunch of different ways that you can go about it, and the results look really good.
3. IKEA Lack Shelves In the Office
Do you use Lack shelves in the office? We do and we really like them. Check out our roundup of great ideas to inspire you.
4. Hacking Lacks For More Storage Capacity
If your hacked Lack doesn't have enough storage, then maybe you can hack it some more! A really interesting idea when storage is an issue.
5. IKEA Lack + Dioder = Great Entertainment Center
Hacking a Lack is one thing, but how about adding some Dioder bling? Dioder LED strips are easy to install and can make your desk or home entertainment center look really good.