Spending hours searching through Air B&B is where I waste most of my time. My searches send me all over the world. Each time I gasp over the cheap price of staying in a beautiful home over a pricey hotel. This site has some of the most remarkable interiors I've seen.
This may sound like a sales pitch for Air B&B, but I assure you it isn't. The name is a bit frustrating to me. Every time I recommend it to a friend, I find myself repeating it 3-4 times before they understand what I'm saying. I can't imagine ever paying for a hotel again, when I can simply just rent out a gorgeous flat. Why wouldn't I stay in an industrial loft with an Eames lounge chair for half the price of a motel?
The images above are only the tip of the iceberg. I have a bookmarked list of $3000+ per night homes all the way to a $29 per night room. Each are as unique and gorgeously decorated as the next. Of course, there are some complete dumps on the site, too. The best part is searching for that rare gem like the $79 per night dream home in Stockholm.
• Large Light Filled Loft - Hong Kong, China
• The Berlin Artist Apartment - Berlin, Germany
• The Entire Anchorage - Brooklyn, New York
• Casa Do Dean - Porto Seguro, Brazil
• Beautiful Flat Canal St-Martin - Paris, France
• Comfort and Color - Brooklyn, New York
• Artist Loft in LA - Los Angeles, California
• Brooklyn Loft - Brooklyn, New York
• Ecopod Boutique Retreat - Appin, United Kingdom
• Loft in the Heart of NYC - New York, New York
Images: as linked above