It was incredibly difficult to round up only 5 inspiring spaces from April because we had so many beautiful ones to chose from. We think you'll like these, though. Each offers a unique perspective to the challenge of designing a space for a child, and in each one you can feel the thoughtfulness and love that drove the process.
1. DoreDoris Family Home: "Um... so when can we move in? That was our first thought the moment we set eyes on the stunning home of Carolina and Henrik and their children, featured on Dos Family."
2. Caroline's Vintage Collaboration: "An avowed tomboy with a love of animals, crafting, and second-hand treasures, Caroline is a girl after our own heart. With her mom, Lynn-Anne, she not only collaborated on creating this wonderful room - which brings together her love of polar bears, penguins, stamps, and the color blue - she also helps run their vintage shop on Etsy."
3. A Budget Friendly ($717.16) Nursery: "Sherry and John of Young House Love are expecting soon. They've been working hard on creating a sweet nursery for their baby and now they're done."
4. My Room: Tess: "We wanted to do something unique and special for Tess' room - we really wanted to create a room that was creative but at the same time relaxing and comfortable."
5. My Room: Lois: "Catrina had two design dilemmas to solve: sharing a room with her daughter and making do with the existing paint color."
(Images: See linked posts for full image credits.)
Welcome to Ohdeedoh's end-of-year roundup! We are rounding up some of our favorite (and your favorite) posts from the last year. We are also shaking out our reader mailbag and sharing readers rooms, parties and good questions.