Back in March we showcased loads of terrific shared spaces, from a portioned out room for three, to a repurposed closet for two. Looking for some inspiration for your own multi-kid room? Revisit some of the highlights.
1. Sleeping in the Closet: “How do you give two kids their own sleeping space plus a playroom out of one room? Easy, just convert the closet.”
2. Penelope and Sabines Shared “Sweet”: “Lovely pastels, terrific collections of artwork and textiles and a view that many of us would be thrilled to have, Penelope and Sabine's shared room is a beautiful example of a mixture of simple, modern elements combined with youthful excitement. ”
3. My Room: Sopia, Ava and Olivia: “Did you know that a queen sized comforter can be divided exactly into four to create four perfectly sized comforters for a crib/toddler bed?”
4. My Room: Enzo: "This room serves multiple functions. Our littlest little sleeps here, but all of the littles play, read, and rest here. The daybed also pulls guest bed duty when family or friends are visiting."
5. A Super Sporty Shared Space on the East Side: "Once in awhile a space comes along that recharges our design batteries and has us thinking about all the things we could be including like: a rock wall, punching bags, lofted beds, a basketball court and more!”
(Images: See linked posts for full image credits.)