September brought us some truly inspiring spaces. We saw everything from sleek and modern to whimsical and elegant, and everything in between! So join us for a retrospective of the most inspiring spaces of September 2010.
1. Wyeth's Art-Infused Nursery. "We'd also like to give a quick nod to the crib placement - we rarely see cribs placed at this angle and think it adds visual interest without making the room appear smaller."
2. My Room: Zoey. "We really wanted the Oeuf Sparrow crib but it just wasn't in our budget. So, we purchased the Babymod crib and customized it, again with canary yellow spraypaint."
3. My Room: William. "The main problems in our entire house are radiators in every room and numerous windows in every room (a blessing and a curse), not leaving us much flat wall space. It's also a small room."
4. Inspiration: Keeping Things Low to the Ground. "Set up with a child's independence in mind, everything is low to the ground, safe and accessible."
5. Audrey's Nursery: Whimsy and Elegance. "I love the overall feeling of the room — it is pretty and feminine, but not too babyish. I love the touch of black in the chandelier, the old gold frames (from my grandparents' collection) and the mixture of subtle patterns in the wallpaper and bedding. Nothing matches, but it all goes."
(Images: See linked posts for full image credits.)