Bamboo is usually used on a summer tabletop, but I love this combination of a fresh, green material with a rich, winter color. Not everyone has frigid weather during the winter, and this modern combo serves as a lighter option for holiday entertaining. Or, you may be hosting a more casual party: monochromatic reds and a lighter, sustainable bamboo play up the mood in a less formal setting. What do you think?
1. Ceramic Espresso Cup and Saucer in ruby red suede, for an after dinner espresso. From Heath Ceramics, $34.
2. Modern, chic Bamboo wooden cutlery from Aha Life, $36 for a 12-piece set.
3. One of my favorite textiles this season! A cheerful, Safari Cotton Napkin Set of 4 from West Elm, $16 - $20.
4. These little clear-cupped red tea light candles add some holiday spirit to any table. From Crate & Barrel, $6.95.
5. Tea and Toast Butter dish, in bright red. Available from Anthropologie, $12.
6. An elegant, serving dish with a Bamboo center and sleek, red outer shell. Spotted on Fab.com.
7. Eco-friendly and oh-so-chic, these bamboo dinner plates eliminate a difficult cleanup for a casual table. $12.60 for a pack of 8 at Green Kitchen Ware.
Images as linked above.