Bamboo is usually used on a summer tabletop, but I love this combination of a fresh, green material with a rich, winter color. Not everyone has frigid weather during the winter, and this modern combo serves as a lighter option for holiday entertaining. Or, you may be hosting a more casual party: monochromatic reds and a lighter, sustainable bamboo play up the mood in a less formal setting. What do you think?1. Ceramic Espresso Cup and Saucer in ruby red suede, for an after dinner espresso. From Heath Ceramics
2. Modern, chic Bamboo wooden cutlery from Aha Life, $36 for a 12-piece set.
3. One of my favorite textiles this season! A cheerful, Safari Cotton Napkin Set of 4 from West Elm, $16 - $20.
4. These little clear-cupped red tea light candles add some holiday spirit to any table. From Crate & Barrel, $6.95.
5. Tea and Toast Butter dish, in bright red. Available from Anthropologie, $12.
6. An elegant, serving dish with a Bamboo center and sleek, red outer shell. Spotted on Fab.com.
7. Eco-friendly and oh-so-chic, these bamboo dinner plates eliminate a difficult cleanup for a casual table. $12.60 for a pack of 8 at Green Kitchen Ware.
Images as linked above.