Click through for more...
The original poster required an area to hold cds although we think this project would be great for notes, pictures or all those other small things that never seem to have a home.
Here's what you'll need to get started:
Parts and Materials
* 1, poster frame with an acrylic face (24 x 36 in.)
* 1, cool poster/picture (24 x 36 in.)
* 1, flat sheet of galvanized tin (24 x 36 in., 24 - 30 gauge )
* neodymium magnets (between 1 - 2 lbs pull force)
* 1, roll masking tape (1" wide)
* leather work gloves to handle tin
* hot glue or white glue
* tin snips (unneeded if tin is correct size)
* tape measure (unneeded if tin is correct size)
* straight edge (unneeded if tin is correct size)
* marking pen (unneeded if tin is correct size)
* hammer and block of wood (not pictured, unneeded if tin is correct size)
We came across the full instructions to this tutorial over at Feel More Human, but they can also be found in more detail at Instructables. Click on over to see how it all works together!
All photos and instructions are courtesy of Instructables where curiosity and invention reign supreme. Check them out if you are looking for your next DIY project!