...Intaglio and the look is unique. According to White Webb, the pieces are silk-screened using "hyper-enlarged antique engravings". It reminds us a bit of Fornasetti meets the 80's - in a fun way...
Shown above, left to right:
1. Lamp - based on a Greco Roman Vase
2. Console - based on 18th century engravings of a Roman table
3. Wall Sconce - based on sculptural elements of the Renaissance
4. Chandelier - based on 17th century engravings
5. Mirror - based on 18th century engravings of the Brenna Panels
More info: White Webb