We have seen a few examples of Richard Powers's photography before. Some of his work
was previously featured on Apartment Therapy as well. Today we wanted to dive in deeper and explore his work in more detail. He has shot for many well known magazines including Wallpaper*, New York Times, Dwell, and Elle Decoration. He has also worked on a few books. His portfolio includes some amazing photography of interiors and architecture. More photos after the jump...
We are especially astound by his "Houses" section. He has shot some incredible homes from all over the world. His compositions and lighting beautifully highlight every interior. In his pictures he effortlessly uses reflections making his photos almost unreal. They become more of fine art pieces than editorial photography.
Check out his portfolio to see more of his amazing work.
• 1 Fire Canyon House (Santa Barbara, California)
• 2 Eichler House (San Rafael, California)
• 3 Eichler House (San Rafael, California)
• 4 Mulholland House (Los Angeles, California)
• 5 Mulholland House (Los Angeles, California)
• 6 Waterview (Auckland, New Zealand)
• 7 Karim Rashid (Scarborough, NY State)
• 8 Karim Rashid (Scarborough, NY State)
• 9 West Hollywood House (Los Angeles, California)
• 10 Jungle House (Brazil)
(Images: Richard Powers Portfolio)