I always appreciate when someone takes the time to document their work, showing the thought and time that goes into each beautiful, well-crafted image. It's like peeling a layer off of the creative process and showing the guts underneath.
Here are some blog posts that shed some light on interior styling, and give a glimpse behind the curtain.
• A Behind the Scenes Film of an H&G Style Shoot in House & Garden
• Behind the Scenes of Ode to a Bowl Shoot on Heather Nette King's blog
• Cottage Style Photo Shoot on An Urban Cottage
• Behind the Scenes: Florals on Martha Stewart
• Styling Secrets: What They Don't Show You At Home on Live Creating Yourself
• Styling for Crossings Home on Switcheroom
• Decorate the Bedroom: Step by Step in Elle Interior (Note: this one is in Swedish - Chrome or Google translate to the rescue!)
(Images: Elle Interior)