Top Row (left to right):
1. A minimalist approach to 485 sq. feet in Nina's Lovely North London Flat.
2. A colorfully eclectic 775 sq. feet in Indonesia. Ario's Texture and Color.
3. One large open room can make a shortage of square feet look a lot bigger, as seen in Lasse's Multipurpose Room.
4. A historic Canadian dwelling filled with lots of light. Matt and Jac's Live/Work Space
5. Gorgeous views open up this Montreal space. Tristan's Open and Light Space
Bottom Row (left to right):
6. A pint-sized Parisian apartment with colorful DIY touches. Yoanna's Bright and White Attic
7. Fabulous Farrow and Ball paint makes this London flat sparkle. Ise's London Pad
8. A London flat with lovely Scandinavian touches. Christina's Mostly Scandinavian Flat
9. The split-level architecture adds interest and space to make up a grand total of 375 square feet. Stefan's Split Level
10. The theme of this delightful space from down under is fun. Steve's Sydney Sun
(Images: As Linked)