A prototype of GM's prototype electric pod, the
EN-V, has been making its way around recent expos and car shows shows with fun features like hands hands-free GPS-guided operation and communications and sensing technology. In other news, a pricey Tiffany window was discovered in the closet of a Brooklyn school, the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation look to engineers for new toilets that will turn human waste into energy, Julian Schnabel's West Village pink palazzo is still causing an uproar, and new allegations about Coco Chanel claim she was quite the wild woman.
Check out the news and links after the jump.
• GM's Autonomous Pod Cars Are Coming To A Megacity Near You
• //gothamist.com/2011/07/30/valuable_tiffany_window_found_in_br.php">Trapped In A Closet: Valuable Tiffany Window Found In Brooklyn School
• The Toilet Of The Future Will Turn Poop Into Power
• Chupi Change Dramatic as Palazzo's Paint Job Fades
• Chanel: Bisexual Drug-using Homewrecker
Image: GM, via Fast Company