If you're an avid party thrower (or attendee) then you know where the party always ends up — the kitchen. It's where the food is displayed the drinks are being poured, so why not stand around laughing, talking, eating and drinking?For people who do entertain, we find that having an island or kitchen cart really aids in the success of the party (not that it's an end all-be all, of course). Guests will naturally gravitate toward the food and a really easy and non-invasive place to put it is on an island or kitchen cart (or kitchen table like we do!).
Here are some inviting kitchens for entertaining:
• Tyler & Sarah's Primitive Modern Retreat
• Kara & Ken's Modern Condo in the Sky
• Rebecca's Vintage Brownstone
• Joe's Industrial Milwaukee Retreat
• Becke & Lee's Vintage Cabin
Do you entertain in your kitchen?
Image credit as linked above