Last year's release of the Apple iPad 2 was pretty mind-blowing to say the least, and with so many of you using it as your daily computing device, we can only imagine how tempting it will be to throw down for the new Apple iPad 3 when it drops in the next couple of weeks. For those who like their rumors served on a plate, here we go again.
As with all industry rumors, take everything with a grain of salt. The more salt you take, the less crushing disappointment will result. That said, here we go!
Camera back panel comparison.
An LCD panel from Sharp, a back plate with an Apple logo, and a 30-pin dock connector all claimed to be from Apple's so-called "iPad 3" were obtained by iLab Factory. When all three were placed together, the site found that they were a match, suggesting the components are from a prototype build of the next iPad.
• It will have an A6 processor
• Siri will be integrated into iPad 3 experience
• Improved battery life
• Improved camera lens and sensor similar to iPhone 4S
• It will have larger capacity options (as flash memory prices continue drop, this is almost guaranteed)
• It will look like the iPad 2, but a little thicker
• A6 processor will be Quad-Core processor
• It will have 2048x1536 pixel Retina Display
• It will be announced March 7th
• AT&T and Verizon 4G LTE wireless network compatible
• It will have a 3D display
• An 8" 'mini' version
• It will come with a touch-sensitive stylus
• It will redesign your bathroom (although adding Apartment Therapy on your FlipBoard feed certainly helps!)
• It will be announced February 24 (Steve Job's birthday)
(Via ZDnet and Mashable)