The iPhone 5 could be getting a slimmer look and a wider screen - Fast Company speculates the smart phone's new look and release dates. In other news, East Villagers protest gentrification at the Guggenheim Design Lab, AOL launches a surprisingly unselfish iPad magazine, and the McQueen exhibit at the Met is finally over!
Check out the news and headlines after the jump.
• Apple Round-Up: iPhone Launch Times, iCloud's Arrival, Netflix Competition | Fast Company
• Teters Floral acquires Napa Home & Garden assets | Home Accents Today
• AOL iPad Mag "Editions" Missed The Memo About The AOL Way | Fast Company
• Waiting Hours to See the McQueen Exhibit, in a Line Not Unlike a Runway | NYTimes
• Photos: East Villagers Protest Onslaught Of Gentrification | Gothamist
Image via Fast Company