It seems like more and more people are taking pictures with their iPhone these days, even using their phone as their primary camera. If you’re looking to get a bit more serious with your iPhone pictures, there are some neat attachments out there. Here are some camera add-ons to take your iPhone photos to the next level.
- ThumbsUp Microscope Lens - This microscope lens for the iPhone has 100x zoom to magnify tiny objects onto your iPhone’s screen. Unlike some other microscopes for the iPhone, this one has a built-in case that snaps onto your phone. With bright led lights and telescopic zoom, this microscope is a level above the rest.
- 180° Fish-Eye Lens - These magnetic fish eye lens for the iPhone 2G and iPhone 4 mounts directly to your phone using a magnetic clasp. Simply stick it around the lens of your phone and leave it on. When you want to use the lens, it snaps right into place. The lens gives you a nice wide view, perfect for capturing things like scenic shots.
- DIY Microscope Mod - A little while back we did a post for this inexpensive microscope mod. All it requires is a 45x microscope (about $5) and a cheap iPhone case. Glue the little microscope to the camera hole on the case and you’ve now got your own pocket-sized microscope.
- iPhone 4 Mobile Phone Telescope - This telescope for the iPhone 4 has a 6x zoom to get those far away shots without having to use the digital zoom on your phone. The lens comes with a nice clear case and neck strap that can be easily removed. The telescopic lens has manual focus that extends the shooting power of your iPhone.
- Pocket 360° Panoramic Lens - With his new kickstarter project, creator Jeff Glasse is hoping to spread his prototype pocket 360° pano lens to a wider audience. This lens attaches to your iPhone 4 and allows you to take 360° panoramic videos. Up untill now you would have needed expensive, bulky equipment to create this effect, but Jeff intended to make something pocket-sized. You can take a look at the kickstarter video on his page.
(Image: Technology Live)