In our quest to complete our 100-square-foot nursery, I wonder whether a rocker or glider is necessary...
If we decide to purchase a piece — a rocker, glider or comfy chair — I'd love it to be something that can fit elsewhere when it's no longer needed in the nursery. With so many differing opinions, including opting for an exercise ball instead of either, I wonder:
Is a glider or rocker a nursery necessity?
Please share your wisdom in the comments...
Join me on my journey to transform a blank 100-square-foot room into a cozy, eco-friendly nursery.
Nesting a Nursery series:
• Designing Our Baby's Room from Scratch
• My Nursery Planning Tools
• What Are Your Nursery Must-Haves?
• Using Online Inspiration To Help Define Your Nursery Style
• What Are Your Best Tips for Nursery Organization?
• Inspirations & Samples: A Modern Nursery
(Image via Apartment Therapy post Genevieve Goes Gender-Neutral)