Thanks to the internet, the world seems to be getting smaller and smaller. While a store in the UK or Australia may have felt like it was a world away, now it's just a click away. And the best part, of course, is that click is often on a "buy it" button. Oh the joys of the modern age!
• InSpitalfields: London's Eclectic Home Store
• Little Nest Modern Kids Furniture
• Elevenfiftyfour: From Modern Classics to Edgy Basics in Old Ottawa South
• Labour and Wait: Simple, Honest Design
• Merci: Parisian Concept Store
• Zeitlos Berlin: Collector Quality Bauhaus, Deco, Streamline & Mid-Century
• Not on the High Street: Where Everything Has a Story
• Famille Summerbelle: Playful Accessories for Modern Kids of All Ages
• Store Without a Home: Temporary Gallery
• Rowen & Wren: Organic Modern Housewares from the UK
Welcome to Apartment Therapy's Best of 2012 roundup! From December 19 through January 1 we are rounding up our favorite (and your favorite) posts from the past year.
(Images: See linked posts for full image credits)