Sometimes we make things that “make" a room — small additions or updates that have a large impact and really customize a space in the end. Here are ten best posts about little details are impossible not to notice.
- It's All in the Details: DIY Touches to Complete a Room
- Five Ways to Customize Kitchen Cabinets with Colored Contact Paper
- Try This: Create an Inexpensive Floor Covering with Cheap Round Rugs
- 9 Easy Projects to Upgrade Open Shelving
- Make It Your Own: 10 Sources for Customizing IKEA Furniture
- Weekend DIYs: 10 Wood Molding Projects for the Home
- DIY Idea: Colorful Lighting Cord Covers
- 5 Ways to Update Thrift Store Art
- Easy Upgrade: 3 Ways to Customize Plain Lampshades with Drawings
- 10 Ways to Update & Decorate a Basic Cork Board
Welcome to Apartment Therapy's Best of 2013 roundup! From December 21 through January 1 we are rounding up our favorite (and your favorite) posts from the past year.
ATVideo of the Day