It’s nearing the end of summer, but there’s still time to squeeze a few more inflatable pool toys and tiki cocktails in there. I don’t know about you, but I intend to hold onto my Mai Tai until at least the first frost.
To throw the summer’s last tiki parties right, check out some cocktail recipes from Trader Vic or Jeff “Beach Bum” Berry and serve them up in classic novelty mugs. Be careful, though. Nothing sneaks up on you like a tropical drink. That Zombie, Singapore Sling, Montego Bay, or Planter’s Punch might taste like a tropical slushie, but there are about 100 shots of rum in there.
1. Hawaiian Tiki Swizzle Stir Sticks – $4.85/24
2. Onigawara Tiki Mug - $15.95
3. Pink Flamingo Cocktail Stirrers - $4.75/24
4. Cocktail Umbrellas - $1.39/18
5. Coconut Mug - $9.95
6. Raw Sugar Cane Swizzle Sticks - $6.75/20
7. He’e Tiki Mug - $18.95
8. Fred & Friends Stone Cold Ice Trays - $9.63
9. Trader Vic’s Tiki Party - $13.50
10. Vintage Trader Vic’s Green Seahorse Mug
11. Beach Bum Berry Remixed - $26.95
(Images: As linked above)